Meeting Minutes, Oct 5, 2008
4:00 p.m. - Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Conference Room
In attendance: Gene, Dee, Steve, John, Janet, Greg, Don, and Lori
- Treasurer's report: the balance was $3,463.01 on Friday, October 3.
- Thanksgiving Day Run:
- Stephen Koranda was selected to be the announcer based on his price, experience and service provided. Gene will
- Molly will again head up race day registration.
- Becky and John will
facilitate the aid station and will need some volunteers.
- Janet again will be in charge of the fruit and other refreshments on race day. She could use an assistant.
- Johnny's Tavern has granted permission to use their parking lot.
have been reserved.
- Don will order 300 cookies from Hy-Vee.
- Awards are in-hand.
- A down payment for the shirts has been made to Francis Sporting Goods. Francis will provide race numbers as
well. Day prior packet pick-up will be at the store.
- We will need volunteers to collect chips at the
- We also need someone to organize the course marshals.
- There will be a packet stuffing work session scheduled at our usual meeting room a few days prior to race day. Stay tuned for the exact day and time.
- Officers nominations include: Ellen for president, Janet for vice president, John for treasurer, Lori for secretary. Additional nominations/volunteers are welcome. Officers will be selected at the November meeting.
The meeting adjourned.