Meeting Minutes, June 6, 2010
Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Members present: Becky McClure, Molly Wood, Paul Boone and Dee Boeck.
Meeting called to order at 4:07
- $300 donation to Dog Days approved unanimously.
- General discussion on Pres. Becky and Dee's receipt of marketing calls and calls for assistance with organizing races.
- Invited Nash Dash organizer to our August meeting.
- Call for Tour of Lawrence volunteers.
- runLawrence annual Thanksgiving Day 5k interim report:
- Headband instead of T-Shirt -- $9.89 including printing
- Woodlawn School will be delighted to have us back
- Will be working with new computer-entry co. (rather than active.com)
- Dee's working on sponsors, and if anyone has any ideas, that would be helpful.
- Treasurer's Report -- $5,481.05 in the kitty, and we paid $222.60 for 28 shirts for the Century School running club
- Report on the Legacy Run in memoriam for Eileen Huffman -- 123 participants in the 5k run/walk.
Horsethief Run is July 10 at 7:30 in Eudora
Molly M. Wood
June 29, 2010