Meeting Minutes, June 5, 2011
Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Members present: Becky McClure, Molly Wood, Brett Young, John Huchingson, Janet Huchingson, LaRisa Chambers-Lochner, Barry Nason, Dee Boeck, Gene Wee, Karen Hyde
- Treasurer's report: $5,274.53.
- Motion (Dee moved and Janet 2nded) to purchase 2 banners (one start and one finish), passed unanimously.
- The Thanksgiving Day run application and details/improvements/ clarifications were reviewed.
- Our RRCA application to be recognized as a runner friendly community was submitted on May 1.
- Volunteer and racing opportunities coming up (Half-Ironman, June 11; Horsethief 5K, July 9 and Red Dog Run, August 6) were noted.
- August social for the club will be at 4:00 on Sunday, August 7, and the visitor's center, and we've invited Janice Woolridge, our state RRCA rep., to join us and report on the RRCA national meeting.
- There will not be a meeting July 3.
- Gene will gather more information on club jerseys or other uniforms.
- LaRisaa agreed to work on a new postcard for membership application.
- Various members reported on their running/racing activities.
June 17, 2011