Meeting Minutes, Sunday, April 1, 2012 (approved 5/6/12)
Lawrence Memorial Hospital, 4:00 pm.
Members present: Barry Nason, Molly Wood, Gene Wee, Paul Boone.
- Treasurer’s report: Gene reported a balance of $6342.76 as of March 28, 2012.
- March minutes approved.
- Reviewed options for Asics club singlets. About 8 samples from Francis Sporting Goods were looked at. Top choice was the Asics Ard - men's and women's versions. everyone tried them on for size. Will go back to Francis to get samples at the store so members can try them on for size.
- Paul mentioned the two races he's involved in this summer - the June 9th 4 for Others 4 miler and the Horsethief Run - again a 5K on the MARA Grand Prix Circuit.
- Barry received a letter from Abby Thill with the KU Relays Commitee asking for volunteers.
- Gene updated the list of dates for the rental of the club equipment now total ten days starting with Apr 14.
- Apr 14 Race Ipsa 5K
- May 5 Shoreline Shuffle
- May 19 St John’s 5K
- June 9 - 4 for Others 4 Mile
- June 16 Kansas Lymefighters 5K
- July 14 Horsethief Run
- July 28 Merc Run
- Sept 8 Perry Pride 5K
- Sep 22 Pura Vida 5K
- Sep 29 Mad Dogs/John Bunce Run
- A 1000 vests will be ordered from Francis for the Thanksgiving Day 5K